Children & Families
200 Million Flowers
128 North Maple Street Suite A Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Phone: 601-790-1144 www.200millionflowers.org
Mission: Committed to making the connection between children in need of love and people that have love to give by promoting adoption, foster care, social services and outreach.
- Adoption Services
- Foster Care
bethany christian services
Hours: M – F: 8AM – 5PM Phone: 601-366-4282 www.bethany.org
Mission: Our mission is to demonstrate the love and compassion of Jesus Christ by protecting and enhancing the lives of children and families through quality social services
- Financial assistance for living expenses during your pregnancy such as: rent when you can’t work, food, transportation, utilities, or maternity clothes.
- Help with medical and legal expenses if needed.
- Pregnancy Support
- Local adoption
- International adoption
- Child protection
- Foster care
- Refugee foster care
- 24 hour number for women with unplanned or crisis pregnancies of 1-800-BETHANY
- Any woman/man/family can receive services at Bethany for pregnancy counseling at no charge.
- For families wanting to adopt domestically or internationally, we have a monthly information meeting in all 3 of our offices in Jackson, Hattiesburg and Columbus. For our domestic families, we are looking for Christian families who are active in a local church congregation. There are basic eligibility requirements for all adoptive families – emotionally, physically and financially stable.
- Adoption home study services available for families working with private adoption and/or other agencies.
- Post adoption services include support and counseling for members of the adoption triad – birth parents, adoptive parents and children.
baptist children's village
114 Marketridge Dr. Ridgeland, MS 39157
Hours: M - F: 8:00AM - 4:30PM Phone: 601-922-2242 www.baptistchildrensvillage.com
Mission: To help children and their families fully understand and experience the healing ministry of Christ by meeting their daily needs and inspiring them to become Christian adults who are happy, healthy, and mature.
- Residential Christian environment
- Individual and group counseling
- Family counseling
- Spiritual discipleship
- Academic tutoring
- Conflict management
- Ages 1-21
- Must complete an application and be accepted into the program by an intake coordinator
Not set up to deal with addictions, drugs, etc.
Dependent on whether or not space and resources are available
Must be a resident of MS
Whoever has custody must admit the child