RESOURCE GUIDE BETA – An introduction
This is a Crowd-Sourced Online Resource guide – This means that we depend on local organizations and people like you to submit changes and updates to this information. Since this is a web-based tool, it can be constantly updated to reflect the most-recent changes in services throughout the city.
We are constantly adding features to make this a more helpful tool and it's all based on your feedback.
What you need to know:
- This guide is still in its "beta" form, and we NEED YOU to make this work:
- See an error? Click to update it!
- Notice something is missing? Please click to submit a new organization
- Current features:
- Organizational listing by broad category along with basic info, service, and requirements
- Search function: the 'search' top of the site gets you to the resource "page," then use your browser's built in search (Mac: cmd + f // Windows: ctrl + f) to find what you're looking for on a specific page
- Fully Printable Pages: Just click print from your browser, and it will automatically format for your printer.
- Coming soon:
- More resources: Since the launch, we've been flooded with updates and new services to add. Please be patient as we get all of these up and running.
- More Categories: Before March, there will be at least 2 new listed categories
- "How-to" resources
- hese will provide you with basic steps to effectively serve people who are affected by the listed areas of need.
- Better Organization: We are currently a small team, and this is not our only project. If you would like to provide investment or become a partner we will be able to integrate advanced features that make this tool even more dynamic.